Just gonna…dump pictures of my new OTP here..
i love how far this went
tumblr artists at their best
My otp is back
Why don’t I own this?
The designer is here: http://www.pengtaodesign.com/pages/tea_time.html
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
what’s red and smells like blue paint
Inspired by this comic by Rosedye
Poor Michael can’t join in because the only robot left has a titanium spine that would slice him up QvQ”
and i diD NOT EVEN NOTICE WHERE I PLACED RABBIT’S LEFT HAND, WHOOPS„„
When they’re startled, Hatchworth and The Spine can both withdraw their heads partway into their bodies, Hatchworth screwing his further in and The Spine just straight withdrawing like a turtle.
Rabbit knows this and abuses it for her own amusement.
This board was drawn by Pete Browngardt, creator of Uncle Grandpa! (Note the extremely sarcastic use of the word “hilarious” in scene 133.)
It’s my favorite day of the week… TUTORIAL TUESDAY!!!!! Make sure you read ALLLLL the directions. Here’s the step-by-step for this week’s Vintage Valentine look:
1) place hair in a high ponytail, leaving out the area where your bangs would be
2) separate bang area into three subsections
3) tease each subsection at the base near the scalp
4) roll each subsection to create a “victory roll” and secure with bobby pins (make sure to hide the pins!)
5) place ponytail into a loop bun (similar to how most girls would to go work out or wash their face)
6) pin down the bun however you’d like, making sure the hair looks full
7) take bandana or head tie and place it at the base of the back of your head
8) bring sides of the bandana/ head tie up to the front and tie in a knot
9) make any adjustments you need and you’re finished! by heidimariegarrett http://instagr.am/p/VoqLaRmVB8/
this is awesome! I’m always having problems with victory rolls, so after i tease the hair ive gotten into the habit of curling the ends with a straightener (but you could use an actual hair curler) because it helps start that curl. Im still having problems keeping that curl because my hair is pretty long in front and the curl still collapses on me. but this should definitely work and its probably something ill try for class one day for fun (if i can find all my damn bobby pins!)
Page 1 of 980